Monday, December 6, 2010

Two Scrapbook Friends has a new Design Team member..and it's ME!

Well ,I have to say how excited I am to be representing my favourite store! Two Scrapbook Friends in Waterloo is run by two of the most fabulous women, Joanne Burton and Carolyn Wolff. They posted a design team call and with the encouragement of my BFF Ann Jobes (see Inkspiration to get to know her), I applied. Imagine my surprise and thrill when I opened my email to see their invitiation to join their team of creative designers beginning January 1, 2010.
This month we are working with a Sassafrass line that is sure to provide lots of creative mojo for me. Be sure to go online to their Gallery and forum to meet the rest of the team and to see what we will come up with in the New Year.

Until then, here is a a Fall page I made of my daughter Adriane on Thanksgiving weekend (notice there is no snow on the ground?)



Wishing you get to do what you love everyday!
Christa

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Christa!!

    Love your blowing leaves. I would love to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you!
    Love this 2 pager, too!

    ReplyDelete