Monday, January 10, 2011

There are exciting things afoot at Two Scrapbook Friends forum and gallery!

While I was away scrapbooking with my Scrappy BFF Ann Jobes, my hubby was busy finishing the ceiling and lighting in my Scrap Dungeon. I came home to a masterpiece! In fact, it's so light down there I could do surgery..if I wanted to! It makes it so easy to get some scrapbooking done when I have a few spare minutes. Guess what? I did find a few minutes this afternoon and look what I created! It's a response to a challenge posted by my friend Sharon at (TSF) Two Scrapbook Friends Layout Challenge.

This layout was made using My Little Shoebox designs and miscellaneous inks and letters.It shows my darling daughter "A" when she was just 5 years old when we were hiking the Elora Gorge. I seem to have a backlog of these great photos and playing along with these challenges gives me a chance to get my mojo going (and that backlog cleared out!)

Speaking of Mojo: TSF has lots of new and exciting events and there are lots of chances to win prizes. If you haven't already joined the forum and the gallery, you should! It's the only way to win! Who doesn't love to win?! But the real reason you should join the forum and post your layouts on the gallery, is that you can share ideas  with like-minded crafters  and get lots of inspiration  to create your own masterpieces!

There is word that there might be an online crop early in February where the design team will be online chatting and leaving lots of love in the forum and gallery for your all your posted layouts. They will also be posting challenges to get your creativity flowing. So watch for the announcement.

Unitl then, be sure to do what you love!
Christa

4 comments:

  1. This is a super layout - love the button tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Christa!

    I love your statement that you could do surgery with all the light in your scrap space! lol - you are just too funny :)

    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Christa! Love what you did with that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout - can't wait to see photos of your scrap room! :)

    ReplyDelete