Monday, January 3, 2011

What's Your Resolution?

Well a New Year always gets me thinking about change. You know, losing weight, changing the way I eat, finding more time to be with the kids, and of course more time for SCRAPBOOKING. But this year in addition to all those other resolutions, I have added a new one: Be more accepting. Lately, my daughter Adriane has really become a tomboy. I can't tell you how hard this is for me! She was my little Dolly, she loved to dress up and do hair and be all sparkly annd glittery. Now she is stealing clothes from her brother's closet and asking Santa for a skateboard.

Well, after lots of soul searching I realize that I can't make her be someone she's not. I decided she has to know I love her NO MATTER what. So I decided to scrapbook this resolution to help me think about this change I have to make in my attitude. Already we are getting along more smoothly and she seems happier..and fun thing is? I am too!

So, what are your resolutions? Comment and let me know, I'd love to hear from you. But one thing won't change for me in 2011, I will still be doing what I love to do! I hope you are too!

Christa

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that your attitude of acceptance is paying off already. BTW, she doesn't look very tomboyish in this layout - she's in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I just received the Stylish Blog award and am choosing 15 blogs to offer it to. I choose you! You may or may not accept it. That's up to you! You can pick up the details here:

    http://inkspiration.typepad.com/inkspiration_for_stamping/2011/01/my-first-award-blush.html

    Happy new year - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours here Christa! Love the design too!

    ReplyDelete