Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In like a Lion! At least my Scrapbooking is!

March is going to be a phenomenal month for scrapbooking! I am so excited it is truly difficult to know where to begin!  this month the DT at Two Scrapbook Friends used lines from Kaisercraft. My layouts were created using the English Rose line.
This first layout is of my cousin Heather and her daughter Stefany taken at my wedding 17 years ago. I stamped the Prima flowers with a fern stamp by Stampin Up! I also laced the doily with ribbon.

 I will post more layouts this week from my own designs but wanted to share exciting news! Two Scrapbook Friends has a guets designer Sharlene Nye-Petrone! Her work is lovely and clean. Please check her designs out this month!

Also MSW and Lucy are releasing their March 1 sketch today and the designers have been busy. I am actively working on my March 15th sketch and can hardly wait to share it with you. My dear friend, Ann has posted her design in her blog and it is GORGEOUS and regal. Please be sure to pop over and leave her a comment and lots of love! Did you know that February 28th saw the end of the My Sketch World 5th Anniversary Sketch-a-thon with over 700 entries into the gallery?  WOW!

Finally I wanted to talk about something my friend Ann introduced me to yesterday and I can't believe how it is affecting my scrapbooking. Karen Grunberg is offering an 8 week class (which closes tomorrow) online at Big Picture Classes. This class called Finding Your Way helps you find out what works for you and makes your layouts authentic and creative in your own style. I am so excited, I can hardly wait til Thursday's release of week two. I'll keep you in the loop on my progress and maybe have a few projects to share along the way. It has already got me thinking about the products I buy, how I store and access them, and what slows my process down.

Well, so much more to share but I think that's another story for another day! Keep doing what you love!
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment