Monday, June 13, 2011

June is all about the LOAD!

Last week I posted my first two layouts in my LayOut A Day process that I am doing with my BFF Ann Jobes. The process was inspired by a Big Pictures classes class I took last month. My realistic goal is to get one layout done a day but have forgiven myself 1 day if life gets to be too much. Since last Monday, I managed to complete 6 layouts! I have shared 1 and 2 already and #3 is a layout I have completed for my Two Scrapbook Friends Design Team so any reveal will have to wait til July 1. But I wanted to share #4 and #5.  I love to See You Blossom is something I have been wanting to try since I bought my tube of Prima flowers. The most challenging part was filling in the centres of those blooms. It's surprising what you can find in your stash! The photo was originally a colour one. My DD was in a black dress with a yellow Hawaiian garland in her hair. We we at the Luau at Polynesian Resort in Walt Disney World.  I adore the way her hair is blowing and her head is tilted. So whimsical it called for her very own garland of flowers!


 The last layout is my DD at her final recital of the 2011 dance season. They danced to the song from Cinderella and the costumes were shiny and pink! (Much to her chagrin!) I used Kaiser Craft Easter paper and a Prima Fairy Flora Paper too. Overall very simple but my DD loved it. I even made an extra (my 6th layout) for her BFF who dances too!


 Let me know what you think! This is a growth process and I am experimenting while getting caught up on some of those layouts that I have been wanting to do. Looking forward to hearing from you!

(PS. I haven't forgotten My Wednesday challenge at all..just getting my mojo going again but  I promise it'll be soon!)

Keep doing what you love!
Christa

1 comment:

  1. great job Christa! loving allthe flowers onthe first one. and the scond is so soft and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete