Friday, July 22, 2011

Have you ever been Stuck?!

Hello scrappy friends! I hope you are enjoying July and if you live in the Northern Hemisphere, Summer! I mentioned in my previous post that I enjoyed a full 12 hours of scrapbooking at Two Scrapbook Friends last Saturday. I had a wonderful time and I can't remember 12 hours going by so quickly. I was productive and managed to get 4 layouts completed! Three singles and one double (Safari So Good) which you may have seen in my last post. Here are two more.

The first is based on a sketch my friend Sharon and fellow DT member posted as our sketch challenge for July. There is a wonderful contest so check our our forum and play along. She got it from a super cool site called  Stuck?!.



I made this:

The final layout I made to play along with  the BINGO challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends. I used a wave, sunshine, stitching, a fish and the colour blue. It came together nicely!


I had the best time and I can hardly wait for the Fall Retreat in October. No one puts on a scrapbooking event like they do! Unless of course it's my friend Ann and I!  Don't forget to pop over to the Encore Dance Crop blog and see what donations and giveaways we have this week!
Til next time, keep doing what you love!
Christa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, friend! I love the smattering of buttons and all those strips are so pleasingly lined up, colour - wise! That water layout if wonderful and has lots of dynamic to it - superb!

    ReplyDelete