Sunday, July 31, 2011

SEI Lifestyle Inspiration

There are so many ways to be inspired in the world of Scrapbooking. I have said before that great photos are my source of inspiration here at home but when I am out in cyberspace waiting for inspiration to strike, I go the Manufacturer blogs and one of my favourites is the SEI Lifestyle blog. I love the SEI lines and their Design Team members are very talented and innovative. They also produce sketches every month. This month SEI sketch by Julie Bonner.

I used SEI's Chocolat line to create this design of my DD this past Canada Day.  I adore this photo and even though her shirt is actually white and red, the shading here lends itself to this line perfectly.
I centered the photo a bit more than what's in the sketch and omitted the journalling portion (I tried to add it here and wasn't satisfied with the results).

Let me know what you think and be sure to Head on over to SEI Lifestyle blog and play along in August!




I also wanted to be sure to tell about a giveaway from the wonderfully creative Gabrielle. Check out her blog and the pictures of her giveaway here. Here are some of the wonderful things she is paying forward from her own stash!

Keep doing what you love!
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment