Sunday, August 28, 2011

September Design Sneak Peeks

September 1st is right around the corner and that means the release of lots of new design team creations.
I was fortunate to be given the Simple Stories travel line by Two Scrapbook Friends and here are just TWO of the sneak peeks !


I also created a My Mind's Eye Lime Twist layout for My Sketch World to begin my second term with Lucy and her great team.
Be sure to stop by both sites to see what my fellow designers are up to. I've been fortunate enough to get a backstage glimpse of a few and they are amazing!

Finally, my fellow designers at Practical Scrappers have some awesome features set up for the next few weeks. If you are in need of some fabulous inspiration, stop over and check it out.

Here's hoping your last week of summer is a warm one and that you can find time to do what YOU love to do!
Christa

2 comments:

  1. I just love the layers and details like the charms on the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! How intriguing! I can't wait to see the whole design - they look awesome!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete