Thursday, January 5, 2012

The First of Many

Many of you who know me may recall that my scrappy goals for 2012 included GROWTH. This translates to trying new things and learning new techniques. I wanted to share a project I made at the end of 2011 for my pals at TWO SCRAPBOOK FRIENDS with the wonderful Echo Park Winter Park line.
It is a mini album; a first for me.
The biggest thing I needed to learn with this smaller more compact piece was that each page need not be a masterpiece. That it is the WHOLE of the thing that works together to be a work of art. I hope this will be the first of many mini albums to come!



I hope you enjoy my first foray into minis..I think my son will find a special spot for it in his room!
Until next time, I hope you are doing what you love to do.
Christa

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on this Christa! Love the papers and the photos and all the little details!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd never know this was your first mini-album. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding and beautiful job! I adore mini album... Your son will love it every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out great. It is a perfect little collection of awesomeness! Great job.

    ReplyDelete