Monday, February 6, 2012

My Funny Valentine with Momenta

 Today, I wanted to share with you a layout I made using Momenta's Super Pad (PA-2263). I am in love with this whole line of co-ordinating designs! This time I chose a teal, lime and yellow mix of papers..which happen to be my daughter's favourite colours. They really reflect her off-beat sense of humour and the ease in which she smiles.


I cut several sizes of hearts from three designs. I popped up a few with foam dots and put glossy accents on a few others.(the photo doesn't do the glossy accents justice). I then added a Dymo tape title and some stitching. I hope you are inspired to create a Funny Valentine design of your own!

Until next time, keep doing what you love!
Christa

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page - gorgeous photo and love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto(for the gorgeous comments of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Christa! Feels like the hearts could just take you away!! Beautiful layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I LOOOOOOOOOVE that black paper with the pop of bright green! BEAUTIFUL photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great splash of colour against the black background......gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Beautiful layout. It is a good 3D layout, I do see the hearts flying out!

    ReplyDelete