Sunday, March 4, 2012

Summer Son (and a blog hop winner!)

Good day fellow Momenta-lovers! This week, I wanted to share with you a design I made using the Family Outings line . This layout features some photos of my son taken about 10 years ago. Scrapbooking them really brought back memories of him running through the sprinkler and having the time of his life!


There is lots of machine sewing on this one! I especially like the zig zag stitching on the ribbon and under the journaling strips. Stitching is a great way to add depth, contrast and texture!

I sure hop you'll try the Family Outings line (PA-22328 FAO 12x12 Super Paper Pad). It has so many great paterns that inspire.


And for those of you who visited for the Practical Scrappers Link With Love blog hop, the winner of my RAK is Krissy! The very first commenter of the hop! Congrats Krissy and thank to all for your lovely comments.
Until next time, keep doing what you love to do!
Christa

4 comments:

  1. I love this bright, fun summery layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this page just screams summer! Great job with the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in this layout!! Thia is fabulous Christa!!

    ReplyDelete