Monday, June 11, 2012

Little Fashionista

Good Morning Momenta friends! Today it`s my turn to share with you a design I created using the great Momenta products I have at  my fingertips. I had these great photos of my daughter at my Grandmother`s 80th Birthday several years ago. She was so into fashion and often chose her outfits with great care to detail! I wanted to choose the right papers to express this grown up girl and I really needed to get all three photos on my page.  I admit to being a bit stymied! But then I found this wonderful sketch at Let's Get Sketchy. It had lots of those wonderful pennant shapes and spots for THREE photos.

Here's my take on this gorgeous sketch using Momenta's Super Pad (PA 2263) and their really cute Black Glitter Letters (ST-2346).  The patterns are perfectly sophisticated in a very cool way!

I began with some paint splatters to match my patterned papers and then added several 'frames' of black machine stitching. I matted my three photos and cut my pennants. I also added a few washi tape pieces, don't you love their transparency and patterns? The accordion flowers look great in these papers and create flow across the photos. In fact, that little green flower is hiding an unsightly door knob in the photo!

I hope you have been inspired and will check out the Let's Get Sketchy sketches; there's a new one every week!

Until next time, keep doing what you love.

Additional Supplies:
Twinery Twine and unknown embroidery floss
Washi tape from Queen and Co. and Bazzil Basics
Card Stock is Bazzil and Stampin Up!
Large Alpha is American Crafts
Font is LD Franks Friends
Flower Punch is Srampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. love the bright colors against the white, she is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Future model here Christa..... she knows how to "speak" to the camera! Photos are adorable. Your page is lovely.... and lots of memories. They sure grow way too fast and we don't know it as it happens!

    ReplyDelete