Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Anniversary Practical Scrappers & more Olympic Fun


Congratulations to Practical Scrappers on three great years of inspiration! To honour them I created this layout about my Top Three Disney Rides.

I also used this design as the basis for my second Olympic Challenge issued today at Two Scrapbook Friends.

My idea is that The Olympics are all about placing in the top three: First, Second and Third place.
My challenge is to scrapbook your top three... top three movies, kids, husbands, places to eat out, vacations, drinks... you make it your own winning combination!

I hope you stop by Practical Scrappers and wish them a Happy Anniversary and Two Scrapbook Friends Forum to play along with our challenges. There are lots of prizes to be won!
Until next time, keep doing what you love.
Christa

5 comments:

  1. Great challenge and a fantastic layout Christa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and the Blog's looking pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout, but makes me miss Disney sooo much! Blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout Christa! Your photos are the real center of attention and the colors are so nice and bright!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know i love everything you create, but when it comes to Disney stuff well let's just say it's Disney-fied!

    ReplyDelete