Monday, October 22, 2012

Fabulous Four

I haven't been very 'bloggy' lately what with the fall rush of school events, and getting back into the swing of things. But while I was away in Disney, I challenged my friends at Two Scrapbook Friends to create a design using these three colours: Goldenrod, Teal and Grey.
Here's the inspiration:




Here's my design using Authentique's Curiosity line, it has those great golds and teals and grey..which really inspires me. The photo is of us after Max's 13th birthday. I chose to use the black white as my photo choice because we weren't very colour co-ordinated..and you guys know how THAT can mess with your mojo!

I used some sequins to create a heart that matched the colours of this line perfectly. I am thrilled with how it turned out! I also inked the Tim Holtz letters an added some Glossy Accents. The letters actually had a robin's egg patter on them when they dried.

I hope you will give this challenge a try too. Thanks for stopping by and until next time: do what YOU love!


3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! Adore the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the sequins, my friend, and this colour palette is beautiful! Great photo of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great layout!! I love the sequins and how you did the title!! Beautiful photo, too.

    ReplyDelete