Tuesday, October 23, 2012

You Put a Spell on Me!

Halloween is around the corner and manufacturers have been producing some of the best holiday lines. For those of you who know me well my favourite papers these days are those by Authentique. Recently my friends at Two Scrapbook Friends gifted  me with the Enchanted line.

Now, you should know I am not a huge Halloween scrapbooker. But this line wasn't just limited to Halloween! I used it to create several layouts that I will share with you this week.

Here's the first: I had this great photo of Adriane on her way to school in grade 2. She was happy and joyful and her smile so sincere.
I really like Authentique's classic patterns and show cased how well they all go together here. I also included a bit of Washi in a polka dot (polka dot polka dot polka dot AFRO!..sorry, couldn't resist).

The first and last part of the journalling is done via my Print Shop program and I added the "SPELL" afterwards with a great font from the Silhouette.

Thanks for stopping by, and until next time: keep doing what you love!

3 comments:

  1. Great layout! I really like your title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO Christa. Indeed a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Christa! You should enter it at Scrap it With a Song

    http://scrapitwithasong.blogspot.ca/2012/10/new-song-challenge-i-put-spell-on-you.html

    ReplyDelete