Friday, January 25, 2013

Two Scrapbook Friends Designer Product Challenge: If Friendss Were Flowers

This month Two Scrapbook Friends gave their designers 5 items from the Pebbles Walnut Grove collection. We all got the same items but the designs were all so different.

I added bits and pieces of the kit in lots of places on my design. The reverse of this paper is the print side.

My favourite parts of design are the rub on quote "If friends are flowers, I'd pick you" from Daisy Bucket.
And the little banner of bits and pieces.
I hope you'll stop by the other designers from Two Scrapbook Friends and  see what they have created! (you can find their blogs in my side bar on the right.)

Until next time, keep doing what you love!

6 comments:

  1. Wow great use of the items, lovely embellishments overall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout with lots of nice details to look at. :) I really like the little banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love the multi sized photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and pretty.
    I have been so busy and missed your lovely blog!
    hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing job with this challenge! Love all your little details and how well balanced everything is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this, adore the banner and all of your perfect details!

    ReplyDelete