Monday, March 4, 2013

Snowmen!

I have had these photos for ages..and I mean eons. (They are not even digital but real actual 35mm photos taken when Max was 4 years old.) Gosh, time flies but this title has always been in my mind...for almost 9 years and I have been waiting for the right Collection to create this treasured design. Two Scrapbook Friends gifted me with the opportunity to word with the Fancy Pants Blissful Blizzard collection I was thrilled. I'd found the perfect medium for my pictures!

 I loved the gentle greys and blues here and the diecut sheet had some pennant shapes. More misted Studio Calico wood veneer and a large wooden snow flake add dimension and texture.

I added some texture medium and placed glitter over top. I then pressed my template into the paste. The end result was very cool...like a mount of snow with a boot print almost!
My final little bit of spare was in my chipboard title which I covered in glitter. (Can you tell the 'o' is actually the letter 'c'?)

I hope you are inspired to scrapbook some of your winter treasured photos with Fancy Pants Blissful Blizzard!
Until next time, keep doing what you love.


3 comments:

  1. Loving your "SNOW" letters Christa!! A wonderful page for these fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are brilliant...I would have never thought to use the c for the o. This is an beautiful page...the photos are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete