Monday, October 7, 2013

Be Goofy

I discovered these super cute pictures from 2009. They star my darling Dolly (Adriane) and her good friend Sarah (My Bff's daughter!) while we visited in Downtown Disney. Thanks to the Say Cheese line from Simple Stories (and Two Scrapbook Friends for this Design Assignment!)

I love the happy feel for these smaller photos and the large banner pieces showcase the photos and bring colour to the design.
The little video finder sticker is backed with a trasnparency (I love this!) and mounted on photo squares for depth.
My title is cut using the Cameo and I used a black pen to doodle little dots so it didn't look so white. The little Mickey Mouse heads are super cute and act as my hidden Mickeys!
I used my old Dymo labeller to journal and add so retro feel to the design. Overall I love this design of tow of my favourite Goofy girls! Until next time, keep doing what you love!



4 comments:

  1. Hey, I know this girls! Another super Disney page. I love the fun embellishments and how you used them/where you placed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable layout using the "Say Cheese" line from Simple Stories......very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE your layout! Fun fun fun! I love how you added the little dots on your title, looks great!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous page Christa!!

    ReplyDelete