Thursday, January 23, 2014

Out on the Town

Happiest of Days! My favourite gals at Two Scrapbook Friends asked me to work with PEBBLES From Me to You. I loved this line with it's sunny palette and great patterns.

It inspired me to print these great fun pictures of Adriane and one of her BFF's Lauren. These two girls love the Mall. Eating, trying on fun outfits and generally acting grown up!
I used the best picture of Adriane inside a STUDIO CALICO frame and added mint coloured lace to the bottom.

I layered the patterns in strips and added stitches. I really played up the sherbet colours and the deep slate grey.
I chose this awesome font (whose name has escaped me as I type this!) and placed inside a frame on the lower right. To anchor it and add some stitching in a melon shade here too.
Until next time, keep doing what you love.

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this line, Christa! This layout is so much fun, with lots of great detailing. And the photos are awesome! I love it!!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! You are right, those bright colors are perfect for layouts about our teens and tweens! Love how you were able to fit all these pictures on your layout, too, without it looking the least bit crowded!

    ReplyDelete