Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Crafty Challenge at Two Scrapbook Friends!

We've headed into a new month which means it's time for a brand new challenge here at TSF.

We received some fabulous entries last month and as it seems I'm hoping you will all have a chance to play along again this month!

Please remember that every entry linked needs to show your interpretation of both the Sketch and the Crafty element.

So, without further ado, here's this months Sketch:



For the 'Crafty' element of my challenge, I have chosen something that that is close to my heart: Multiple fonts in a title. This is a favourite technique I use to create visual interest and to help e tell my story. So use at least THREE different fonts in your title.


Here is my sample:

I chose letter stickers from TWO manufacturers and a rub-on to meet the challenge! Be creative; you never know where it will take you!

I do hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this month, as we look forward to seeing some fabulous creations.  As always, there is a Gift Certificate to the store up for grabs by one lucky winner!

Please remember a few simple rules:

1.Enter as many times as you like as long as each NEW project shows an interpretation of both the Sketch and Crafty element.

2. Each creation will gain you one entry in the draw to win. (Please enter a double page layout as only one entry).

3. Projects must be linked up using the tool below in order to be entered to win.

4. Projects must be entered no later than May 31 2014 by 11.59pm.

Until next time, keep doing what you love!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christa, I love all the colour and splashes of paint.

    ReplyDelete